- All images submitted must be the Artist’s own original work, not a copy of anybody else’s work.
- The Artist reserves all rights to the Artist’s images.
- The Artist’s images will not be used by the Host for absolutely anything other than to be printed onto the number of greetings cards requested by the Artist (and possibly also to display on the Artist’s personal page on the DeeperCards website should the Artist choose to have such a page). The Host will never send the images to any third party individual or organisation.
- The Host will never share Artist’s personal data with any third party individual or organisation.
- The Artist’s email address, phone number and postal address may be retained by the Host; the Host may contact the Artists regarding all matters relating to their greetings cards.
- The Artist will communicate with the Host in a polite, friendly and courteous manner at all times.
- The Host will communicate with the Artist in a polite, friendly and courteous manner at all times.
- The Artist will supply images for the greetings cards that are at least 1MB in size, and send them to the Host by email.
- The Artist will ensure that the images sent to the Host are sufficiently clear, bright and appropriate.
- The Artist will provide titles for each of the images submitted.
- The Host will check the images sent by the Artist to ensure that they are sufficiently clear, bright and appropriate, and more than 1MB in size.
- The Host will communicate with the Artist at different stages of the process, and will check that the Artist is content with all elements of the design, before the Host places the final print order.
- The Artist will pay the Host whatever sum of money was agreed (£25 for 50 cards of one design; £45 for 100 cards across two designs; £60 for 150 cards across three designs; £70 for 200 cards across 4 designs; £80 for 250 cards across five designs; £130 for 500 cards across ten designs; £250 for 1000 cards across twenty designs) before the Host places the final print order.
- The Host will arrange delivery of the requested greetings cards, alongside the correct number of white envelopes, to the Artist on receipt of the final print order.
- The Host will offer any advice and support to the Artist as may be relevant and desired by the Artist at each stage of the process.
- Artist = Any DeeperCards designer; any individual who submits their image(s) to the Host to be printed onto greetings cards.
- Host = Kat Gibson, founder of DeeperCards.
- Image = Any design submitted to the host to be printed onto greetings cards. These are submitted digitally via email, and must be at least 1MB in size.